Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Musical Movements and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
MUSICAL MOVEMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) These are the standard terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of Musical Movements. These terms of business do not contain the entire agreement between us but compromise the principal terms under which we conduct our business. If we agree further terms, we will agree these in writing.
(2) Musical Movements will only be deemed to have entered into a contract upon the payment of a 50% non-refundable deposit in exchange for reservation of a defined service. Musical Movements reserve the right to cancel contracts without prejudice to full payment if full and final payment is not received within 30 days of commencement of the first event.
(3) Musical Movements require to be provided with an event itinerary, playlist, venue contact and floor plan at a minimum of 14 days prior to the commencement of the event. If this is not provided, Musical Movements cannot be held liable for any issues, delays or any cause that has the potential to halt or alter the planned activities within the duration of the event.
(4) Musical Movements requires any images, slideshows or display content necessary for the success of the event 14 days prior to the commencement of the event unless agreed in differently in writing.
(5) The hirer may cancel the contract within any time of its issue in writing to Musical Movements. For all cancellations there will be a 40% cancellation fee charge rising to a 100% cancellation fee should the contract be cancelled at any time within 180 days of the date of the event for which services have been booked.
(6) In the unlikely event that Musical Movements is unable to fulfil their obligation due to circumstances beyond their control, Musical Movements will supply a replacement event provider of comparable industry standing and Musical Movements shall be released from all liability.
(7) If a deposit has been paid to secure an external service provider on your behalf then Musical Movements will refund the fee once received back from the external service provider minus a 40% fees incurred by the external service provider.
(8) The hirer agrees that it is their responsibility to ensure all taxes either local or national relating to the Event Providers performance are paid according to the law of the jurisdiction under which the Event is scheduled. Under no circumstances is there to be a deduction from Musical Movements fee in relation to this issue.
(9) All costs incurred by or on behalf of Musical Movements including but not limited to flights, hotels and drivers required by Musical Movements are non-refundable under any circumstances. Should such costs be agreed as recoupable the Hirer is liable to pay such costs in full or their part of the agreed amount on or before 30 days prior to the event commencement date.
(10) All late or overdue payments will be referred to our debt collecting agent and will be subject to a surcharge of 40% + vat of the debt to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the hirer and will be legally enforceable.
(11) Force Majeure: Musical Movements and Artistes and event providers engaged by Musical Movements for the fulfilment of your event will not be held responsible for non attendance as a result of civil strikes, Acts of God or factors beyond Musical Movements control. In the case of illness a doctors certificate will be produced and the Hirer will take no action against Musical Movements. In this circumstance the deposit (less Admin fee) will be refunded to the Hirer.
(12) Musical Movements cannot be held liable for any delays caused by natural disasters; extreme/dangerous weather conditions or ‘Acts of God’.
(13) Musical Movements is only responsible for the placement of the contracted event services by a suitable event provider or artiste and excludes all liability for the performance of the same event provider and artiste during the engagement or breaches of the contract by the Artiste or event provider. Changes and additions to the Contract must be in writing and will be referred to as Riders. Should any part of this Contract become void or challenged the remainder remains unaffected.
(14) Musical Movements may employ sub-contractors for carrying out any part of the Services and shall be entitled at all times in its absolute discretion to decide the number of and which of its employees agents or sub-contractors shall provide the Services on behalf of Musical Movements.
(15) Musical Movements does not warrant, guarantee or undertake on behalf of any third party supplier or service provider that access to any facilities or any products or services will be uninterrupted or of any particular level of availability or quality. For this reason any other AV suppliers associated with the event must be agreed with Musical Movements. Musical Movements reserve the right to cancel an event if external AV suppliers are not agreed prior to the event.
(16) The Client understands that the request for a specified DJ is a request only, Musical Movements does not warrant, guarantee or undertake that the DJ requested shall perform on the Event Date, without prejudice to the Contract and Terms & Conditions unless agreed prior in writing.
(17) Any damage caused by the client or any guests at the event date will result in the Client being liable.
(18) The client shall be liable for costs incurred as a result of the client’s instructions or lack of instructions, the inaccuracy of any client material or any other cause attributable to the Client.
(19) The parties agree on the following terms not at any time during the time leading up to and the event date to divulge or allow to be divulged to any person any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the other party to this Contract. All information (including, without limitation, the terms of the Contract, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists and pricing and sales information) disclosed by either of the parties (“the Disclosing Party”) to the other party (“the Receiving Party”) pursuant to the Contract shall be confidential. The Receiving Party shall maintain the confidentiality of all such information and shall not, without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party (i) utilise the same, directly or indirectly, for its own business purposes or for any other purpose or (ii) disclose the same to any third party.
(20) Items can not be substituted any amendment of packages after a depot is paid are at the discretion of Musical Movements.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
This condition sets out the entire financial liability of Musical Movements (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its Artistes, employees, agents and sub- contractors) to the Hirer in respect of: a) any breach of the Contract b) any use made by the Hirer of the Services or any part of them c) any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the Contract.
Musical Movements will not be liable for the following list a-h:
(a) loss of business
(b) loss of profits
(c) depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses
(d) loss of anticipated savings
(e) loss of contract
(f) loss of goods
(g) loss of use or loss of corruption of data or information
(h) any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expense
Under no circumstances may any artiste or event provider be mentioned in any advertising or promotion until the Contract has been agreed and the deposit has been received and cleared in the Musical Movements bank account. Agency fees are non refundable.
Promoter must provide all copies of proposed advertising for Musical Movements approval prior to use.
The Hirer warrants that it is authorised and of a legally acceptable age to enter into the Contract, which has been drawn up in accordance with the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
PLEASE NOTE that if we introduce and/or negotiate and you accept Engagements from us, then these are the terms of business which will apply to our trading together whether or not you have expressly signed or consented. Any counter terms or conditions will be rejected unless signed and countersigned between both the hirer and Musical Movements.