Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Musical Movements and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
MUSICAL MOVEMENT’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) These are the standard terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of Musical Movements . These terms of business do not contain the entire agreement between us but compromise the principal terms under which we conduct our business. If we agree further terms, we will agree these in writing.
(2) Musical Movement’s will only be deemed to have entered into a contract upon the payment of a 50% non-refundable deposit in exchange for reservation of a defined service. Musical Movements reserve the right to cancel Contracts without prejudice to full payment if full and final payment is not received within 14 (fourteen) days of commencement of the event.
(3) Musical Movements require to be provided with an event itinerary at a minimum of 3 (three) weeks prior to the commencement of the event. If this is not provided, Musical Movements cannot be held liable for any issues, delays or any cause that has the potential to halt or alter the planned activities within the duration of the event.
(4) Musical Movements requires any images, slideshows or display content necessary for the success of the event 3 (three) weeks prior to the commencement of the event.
(5) The hirer may cancel the contract within any time of its issue in writing to the Musical Movements. For all cancellations there will be a 25% admin fee charge rising to a 100% cancellation fee should the contract be cancelled at any time within 6 (six) weeks of the date of the event for which services have been booked.
(6) In the event that Musical Movements is unable to fulfil their obligation due to circumstances beyond their control,Musical Movements will supply a replacement event provider of comparable industry standing and Musical Movements shall be released from all liability.
(7) Should the hirer turn down the replacement event provider then the contract is void and Musical Movements will refund in Full any payment taken towards the event.
(8) If a deposit has been paid to secure an external service provider on your behalf thenMusical Movements will refund the fee once received back from the external service provider minus 25% agency fee and fees incurred by the external service provider.
(9) In circumstances where an Event is more than one separate attendance on a Date and one of the Dates is cancelled for the reasons set out in clauses 10-11 inclusive or for any reason other than the fault ofMusical Movements or any external Service providers booked through Musical Movements the whole Event may be cancelled at the external event providers and Musical Movements discretion and all sums due under this Contract shall be payable by the hirer.
(10) The hirer agrees that it is their responsibility to ensure all taxes either local or national relating to the Event Providers performance are paid according to the law of the jurisdiction under which the Event is scheduled. Under no circumstances is there to be a deduction from tMusical Movements fee in relation to this issue.
(11) All costs incurred by or on behalf Musical Movements including but not limited to flights, hotels and drivers required byMusical Movements are non-refundable under any circumstances. Should such costs be agreed as recoupable the Hirer is liable to pay such costs in full or their part of the agreed amount on or before 7 (seven) days prior to the event commencement date.
(12) All late or overdue payments will be referred to our debt collecting agent and will be subject to a surcharge of 20% + vat of the debt to cover the collection costs incurred. This surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees incurred will be the responsibility of the hirer and will be legally enforceable.
(13) Force Majeure: Musical Movements and Artistes and event providers engaged byMusical Movements for the fulfilment of your event will not be held responsible for non attendance as a result of civil strikes, Acts of God or factors beyondMusical Movements control. In the case of illness a doctorís certificate will be produced and the Hirer will take no action against Musical Movements. In this circumstance the deposit (less Admin fee) will be refunded to the Hirer.
(14) Musical Movements cannot be held liable for any delays caused by natural disasters; extreme/dangerous weather conditions or ‘Acts of God’.
(15) Musical Movements is only responsible for the placement of the contracted event services by a suitable event provider or artiste and excludes all liability for the performance of the same event provider and artiste during the engagement or breaches of the contract by the Artiste or event provider. Changes and additions to the Contract must be in writing and will be referred to as Riders. Should any part of this Contract become void or challenged the remainder remains unaffected.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Ñ PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
This condition sets out the entire financial liability ofMusical Movements (including any liability for the acts or omissions of its Artistes, employees, agents and sub- contractors) to the Hirer in respect of: a) any breach of the Contract b) any use made by the Hirer of the Services or any part of them c) any representation, statement or tortuous act or omission (including negligence) arising under or in connection with the Contract.
Musical Movements will not be liable for the following list a-h:
(a) loss of business
(b) loss of profits
(c) depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses
(d) loss of anticipated savings
(e) loss of contract
(f) loss of goods
(g) loss of use or loss of corruption of data or information
(h) any special, indirect, consequential or pure economic loss, costs, damages, charges or expense
Under no circumstances may any artiste or event provider be mentioned in any advertising or promotion until the Contract has been signed, returned and the deposit has been received and cleared in the Musical Movements bank account. Agency fees are non refundable.
ADVERTISING – firstname.lastname@example.org